WELCOME TO THE LITTLE FLOWER CATHOLIC CHURCH (EVERGREEN) PAGE
Welcome-History-Contact Us-Cemetery-Photo Gallery-Activities-Organizations-Members-Links
The Church of the Little Flower was dedicated on October 3, 1928. Many of the changes undergone by the church since that time are chronicled in the History Page. These changes include facilities, property, activities, and the priests and their tenures beginning with Rev. Herman H. Couvillion, the first pastor who was appointed on August 1, 1934 through Rev. Bartholomew Ibe who was appointed on August 27, 2009. Please email Mike@EvergreenLa.org with information/pictures about the Little Flower Catholic Church.
Members (both past and current members)
* * * * * * * * * *